A year on, and a lawyer representing the victims of Jeffrey Epstein has called it outrageous that Prince Andrew has still not cooperated with the FBI.
It is absolutely scandalous. A man who’s movements are automatically documented by his protection officers ( your £) cannot find any way of proving his innocence. I wrote about the scandal here
But the FBI investigation is just the tip of the feudal nonce-berg.
The implications for the Monarchy are huge. Ask yourself…
What did the Palace know, when did they know it and what did they do about it ?
Was the Queen was told her son was fraternising with a criminal paedophile and didn’t say anything to him ? She keeps publically showing support for Andrew, what is she doing behind the scenes?
Or is is possible the Queen pressurised the UK government to protect him ?
Is it outlandish to suggest that the UK could have already been blackmailed – do what we say or we’ll reveal films of Prince Andrew abusing an underage girl, which in turn will mean the End of the Monarchy ? Do you think the UK establishment would stand up for justice OR do everything they can to protect the Queen and her family ?
Where are the politicians calling for Prince Andrew to face justice ? Can you imagine if this was a footballer, or a TV star ? They’d be hounded onto the first plane for New York.
The Queen herself pressurised the Home Secretary to deport Abu Hamza to the USA. So why isn’t the Queen putting pressure on Prince Andrew to cooperate? Indeed, why isn’t she being asked about it ?
Why isn’t the UK Government requesting Prince Andrew work with US authorities ?
Have the UK police interviewed him under caution ?
I normally try to make my blogs snarly and gossipy. But this is hideous.
You pay for this beefy sleazeball to play golf and fraternise with tyrants. You have to bow to him. The secrecy they demand is being abused to hide a crime. Young women were abused and trafficked – one of those women gives a very convincing account of him abusing her – and yet he’s still a Prince – even if he’s no longer amongst us ?
Before anything, let me express my sympathy and support for the women and girls who were enslaved and abused. Virginia Giuffre ( formerly Roberts) and other girls / young women – your innocence, your vulnerability were exploited by powerful men, and you deserve justice.
In speaking out you are heroic, courageous and to be supported. I believe what your saying and am in awe of your resilience.
Beyond the personal trauma this criminal episode, exposes the whole monarchy, not just Prince Andrew.
The Questions that need answered….
Did the Royal Family / the government / the Queen know about Prince Andrew’s visits to Epstein’s island ? To his mansion in New York ?
Who did his security detail ( who we pay for ) report to and what did they say ? (“Prince on island with lots of teenage girls and sleazy men. Some of girls may be underage.” ?)
If the authorties / royal family / establishment knew what was going on – what did they do about it ? Anything ?
There is a toxic, corrupting secrecy around the Royal Family, and we are allowed to know almost nothing, despite paying for almost everything. They are exempt from Freedom of Information. We’re not allowed to know.
It’s one thing to argue that they are entitled to secrecy because why-should-the-public-know-how much-one’s-holidays cost – but quite another, when the secrecy is harnessed to protect them from being questioned about a very serious and ugly crime. Abuse. That’s the word. Abuse.
Stop and think about this for a moment.
The most reviled and hideous paedophile in the UK in decades was Jimmy Savile. Who Prince Charles counted as a good friend and advisor.
The most reviled and notorious paedophile in US currently was Jeffrey Epstein. Who Prince Andrew counted as a good friend and holiday friend ( even after his conviction).
Prince Andrew is patron of the NSPCC ( National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children) who campaign against trafficking. Tweet them and ask them about this [ UPDATE: NSPCC have since disowned Prince Andrew’s patronage since this article has been published.]
Charles Mountbatten Windsor and Andrew Mountbatten Windsor – arrogant, idiotic, sleazy men – we are told – REPRESENT US. We are told they are role models. We are requested to call them Your Royal Highness. We are expected to pay for their life of luxury.
Doesn’t that make you wince ? Make you angry ?
So here’s the news….The Queen is going to die soon.
So make a stand. She’s must be the last monarch. Argue, cause embarrassment, rattle cages, exploit the up and coming political shitstorm.
No more royals. No more Feudalism. No more secrecy. No more golden carriages and slobbering royal weddings.
[ and if you could kick off the rebellion by ReTweeting or Sharing this article on Facebook, then you will be awarded the Revolting Subject Medal of Showing some Spine in an Obsequious world]
Some otherwise reasonable and savvy people, are are Mushy Monarchists.
They talk the talk politically, but reserve the right to flop on the couch and wallow in a a tedious documentary about the Queen’s best pals all being horses.
The Mushy Monarchists justification runs thus…’oh come on it’s harmless pageantry and flags & good ol’ British tradition’. Such nonsense lets the upper classes sentimentalise inequality & repackage unpleasant snobbishness as charming character traits.
But this whimsical narrative is shattered when members of the royal family are revealed to be above the law, meddling and arrogant.
Prince Charles has long hung out with some dubious characters. Despite some desperate spinning by royal PR, Prince Charles’s long friendship with Jimmy Savile is undeniable, his life guru Laurens Van Der Post impregnated a 14 year old girl ( lets not forget that Van Der Post is Prince William’s godfather ). Recently, Charles sympathised with abusive bishop Peter Bell, lamenting the ‘monstrous wrongs that have been done to you’. He gave the Abusive Bishop money, and then a house “not too far from here so you can come over more easily”. Aww. That’s nice.
Of course none of this association implies Prince Charles himself is guilty of anything so sinister – I am politically opposed to The Windsors, but no-one should be accused of anything so toxic unless there’s compelling evidence. So to be clear, I am not amongst the wilder fringes of the net insinuating against Charles.
But clearly, the legal process does not hold them to account.
Here we have a man who no-one can question, but he readily admits he was deceived. A man who’s always ready to lecture us on ‘duty’, but REFUSED to give a legal statement to the Independent Inquiry on Child Sexual Abuse.
Think about that for a second. An inquiry who’s stated aim is to ensure that children get ‘the care and protection from sexual abuse they need and deserve, now and in the future.’
Charles and legal staff REFUSE. A statement implies swearing an oath – and Charles lawyers shrugged, and said the court couldn’t compel him to release a statement. Why are they so concerned ?
Instead, they send a long letter, full of equivocation and ‘can’t remembers’ which was read out to everyones dissatisfaction.
One of the many things Charles couldn’t remember was who he was referring to in his letters when he told the Bishop he would ‘see off this horrid man if he tries anything again’. How convenient.
After Savile, wasn’t there a collective moment when a shocked UK resolved that in the future, no stone would be left unturned, no matter who it upset ? Apparently not.
Before I bang the cyber gavel, , here’s a list of royal incidents where the current crop got away with it…
In fact the only court case where a member of Royal Family was held to account was when Princess Anne’s dog attacked a 7 year old and 12 year old, biting them on the collarbone and leg. Penalties for this crime could be a £5000 fine, 6 months in jail, and having the dog put down. Anne was told to pay £250 to each of the traumatised kids ( there’s no mention of an apology anywhere). The child biting bull terrier went home to eat steak. But a ended up eating one of the Queen’s corgis.
If you’re wanna be in the cool gang with the cool kids, please share this post on the Information Super Highway.
The royals jobs description should be – Be a groomed toff, shake hands, smile and mute your thicko opinions. Some can do this ( *bows obscenely to Stepford Royal Wife Kate* ), some can’t.
Despite this imbecilic formula – on an almost weekly basis they say something stupid, insensitive, offensive or utterly inappropriate. A pliant press fall over themselves to excuse their idiocy as ‘A Gaffe’ – as if, we should enjoy an Only Human moment of informality in the Buttock Tightened world of Royal Protocol.
Lets not call them ‘gaffes’. Lets call it Being Shit At Their Job
Racist, crass, embarassing and thick. Even his own son called him a bully.
The kid said afterwards “‘The other people were laughing but I didn’t find it a very good joke because I am sensitive about my weight. I felt like crying but I had to keep a strong face.”.
Poor wee Strong Face. PRINCE PHILLIP YOU’RE SHIT AT YOUR JOB.
Man of the (rich) people
2. Prince Andrew a Diplomatic Disaster: He turns up at Lockerbie and tells a grieving community that ‘it was much worse for the americans’. His best pals include a paedosadist ( see my vitriolic blog post Barely Regal ) and Gaddafi’s son. His marriage was an embarassment, ( 500k ? To be instroduced to Prince Andrew ? WHAT ? ) there’s the highly dubious sale of his crass crappy house and the American government is laughing at his sheer stupidity as revealed in Wikileaks. He’s an arrogant talentless clown, and possibly a criminal. He was sacked from his role, but mummy slapped another medal on him and he’s still wheeled out as if he’s working for the UK. Oh, and in case you’re all sadface for unemployed Andy, this minger just spunked £13m on a ski chalet. Love the royals ? Then you Love His Pudgy Face and Want To Kiss Him with his dirty big venison breath tongue in yours. PRINCE ANDREW IS SHIT AT HIS JOB ( & should be questioned by the cops )
Actually, Anne, I’ll just have tea & a biscuit
3. Prince Anne – Let Them Eat Horses – this is just one of those bizarre things posh people say. And it was pronounced at a moment when cheap horse meat had been found in poor peoples food, it was insulting .I mean, Anne doesn’t say much, so it was bizarre that this equine-a-holic blurted out that we should be eating Black Beauty. “If it doesn’t fart or eat hay she isn’t interested” said Prince Phillip ( ok, Revolters, we can admit that’s quite funny from the oul’ goat). PRINCESS ANNE – YOU’RE ACTUALLY OK AT BEING A MUTE TOFF BUT YOUR SHIT AT DINNER ADVICE.
4. I’m not racist, I even pretend to be a half caste – Princess Michael of Kent once opined. This was defending herself after barking at black people in New York restaurant to ‘go back to the colonies’. Of course toffs being racist is indulged and overlooked in a way it would never be for ordinary folk. But even at that …Princess Michael of Kent is a Royal Idiot amongst Royal Idiots. When trying to defend Prince Harry after nazi-gate ( Nazi Gate part I) she said ‘most of the English believe the wogs begin at Calais’. She said public breast feeding was a ‘dreadful practice’ and adding that she didn’t breastfeed because ‘my nanny said it was disgusting’. This horrible ol’ trout may be a fringe royal but she is still patron of many charities and we’re supposed to tug the forelock to her…PRINCESS MICHAEL OF KENT, YOU’RE SHIT AT YOUR JOB.
5. Prince William – Lets Mock the Poorest Having attended Eton ( poshest of posh), then St Andrews ( strategically forced to go to Scotland – think about it – to attend posh university ), then Sandringham ( posh army thing ) Prince
Nastyness in the Heir
William and his posh officer mates dressed up as…. Britain’s poorest people ! What snobs call ‘a chav’. Hilarious ! Imagine being poor ! We will mock them for not having any of the opportunities and privileges we take for granted ! Ha Ha they wear cheap jewellery not the Crown Jewels ! And William even brandished a baseball bat – yeah that’s right, the poor are feral savages with violent tendencies…He’s NOT EVEN POOR, in fact he’s going to be the fuckin’ King ! What a LAUGH ! Geddit ? PRINCE WILLIAM – SHIT AT YOUR JOB.
Of course they don’t have to be good at their jobs. You and I can’t have their jobs. No one can. Your children can’t have Prince George’s job. In fact, Prince George can’t even have another job.
KNOW YOUR PLACE – either suck right up to those Windsors… or actively tell them where to shove it…
As ever, be a revolting dude or a revolting duderino and share via Facebook or Twitter. We’re up against relentless royal propaganda at all times.
Sharing this makes you like social media version of Che Guevara. And one retweeter will get a free motorbike!*
As the article reveals, in 2010, a journalist called Buckingham palace and revealed they were about to publish an interview with….
“a young woman named Virginia Roberts, who claimed that the billionaire American money manager Jeffrey Epstein had trained her as an under-age prostitute and flown her to London in 2001, when she was just 17 years old, for the express purpose of spending time with Prince Andrew “
“According to Virginia [ she was recruited ] as Epstein’s “sex slave” when she was 15 years old and arranged for her to see Andrew three times, in London and New York and on Epstein’s private Caribbean island, Little Saint James. She said she’d been “sexually exploited by Epstein’s adult male peers, including royalty.”
None of this has been explained adequately. Study the incriminating sleazy photo of Andrew’s Windsor’s fat sweaty mitts on a vulnerable young girl who’s been trafficked to him – can you imagine any MP or public servant who’d survive such a sleazy snap ? Without even being questioned about it ? The more recent ‘charges’ against Andrew may not be being pursued – but this is a technicality, not an exoneration.
Think about it. Look at her.
She’s a young girl. Who was groomed and exploited by a convicted paedophile. Was flown to London. And she was ‘given’ to Prince Andrew Duke of York. Or, in laymans term, a grotesque old rich pervert who thinks he’s above the law.
Can you think of an innocent explanation ? Why did Andrew go to meet her and why was a 17 year old from Florida accompanied by Robert Maxwell’s daughter?
Fortunately for Grand Old Duke Of York, he’s not held to account because of the media’s supine attitude to royalty. In his presence royal “journalists” refuse to put him on the spot. Forget Monarchists versus Republicans, you’d hope that for the sake of a disturbed young woman they’d at least have the moral courage to ask…. ‘Mr Windsor – can you explain why a teenager was flown in a paedophile’s private jet to meet you in private ?’ (come to think of it – how is this ugly man actually allowed into schools and near young people ? ).
Virgina Roberts was 17 when she met 51 year old Prince Andrew. In UK terms, this doesn’t constitute a crime. But it sickens us all. Workers pay taxes and fund this sleazebag’s repellent lifestyle. Oh, and make sure you call him Your Royal Highness.
There are plenty of blogs online that will scream accusations against the royals of paedophilia. I am not one of them. It’s a heinous accusation and though there are many unanswered questions – there seems to be no actual evidence and my objection to the monarchy is political. But the Virginia Roberts story exposes how the secrecy laws surrounding the royal family – exempt from Freedom of Information requests allowed greater personal privacy that others – is horrific and unjust.
I sort of understand if you’re a daft tourist visiting Britain, and you want to gawp at the weirdo freakazoid Brit monarchy (though of course the whole Good For Tourism thing is somewhat mythical ). But many smart, politically aware UK citizens Who-Should-Know-Better go slightly soft in the head when it comes to the Windsor Family.
So I’ve prepared a little diagnostic test to solidify your royal love….
1) Do you think snobbery – real and symbolic – should be celebrated ?
Despite the countless – gor blimey Prince ‘Arry’s just One of the Ladstype coverage- The Monarchy is Built on Snobbery. The premise of the royal family is that these dullard poshos are inherently finer than anyone else, and therefore we must all bow, curtsey and call them Your Highness.
If you think ‘oh-mate-piss-off-with-that’ then… don’t indulge the monarchy.
2) Do you like that our ‘ideal family’ kill animals for Toff Fun? Hilariously, the queen is the patron of the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty To Animals – this Fig Leaf is a classic case of Who’s-Getting-The-Endorsement here ? Because the queen, her husband, her sons, her grandsons love nothing more than killing animals with other florid faced hooray henrys. Prince Phillip ( patron, World Wildlife Fund ) is particularly unrepentant – loving blasting the fuck out of anything that moves, including a couple of tigers ( and don’t give me the That Was Then argument, it was hugely controversial even at the time). And Prince Charles – after a life of pampered luxury at our expense – threatened to leave Britain if democratically elected government banned fox hunting….still waiting Chuck….
By the way, that stupid scene in “The Queen” where Helen Mirren doesn’t shoot the deer ? HA ! Royals love shooting animals and show no compassion, the old royal dear would have blasted the poor Scottish deer and drank diana’s blood from it’s antlers. Or run it over in a tunnel with a white Fiat.
3) Do you approve of the Old Boys network ?
Prince Charles got into Cambridge University. His grades ? Oh, after an expensive education and every advantage in life, he got 2 A-levels a B and a C. Prince Edward too attended Cambridge with…a C and two D’s. Throughout life, these lazy thicko clowns cheat and are helped to avoid exposing their lack of talent. Obstacles are removed and meritocracy is trampled . Your friends, your children and you will not be allowed such leeway. And to make matters worse….patronage is alive and well, and they endorse other toffs..…
That’s right. That BBC article claims the Palace endorsed David Cameron. And we’re all laughing our way to the foodbank.
4) Do you like rich lazy people who can never ever lose their job ?
When the royals turn up to open some NHS hospital they’ll never attend, the BBC, the papers and the monarchists bore on about how amazingly hardworking they are ( yeah, forget the nurses / firemen etc, praise the toffs). But think about it – typically, a royal engagement takes about 45 minutes. They Rolls Royce up, they are fawned over, they shake hands, they look bored. Then, they are whisked off again. That, is what the royal press calls ‘hard work’. They can sometimes manage 2 or 3 of these dullard appointments a day, and therefore at the end of the year proclaim how many Engagements they took on.
Prince William – after leaving the RAF ( early, costing taxpayer money)
worked only the equivalent of 46 days in a year. This was only revealed due to excellent work by Republic ( join here ). Poor William, his hard graft included two trips to the cinema, 14 to a show, sports event or theme park, 21 parties, 10 a dinners, 2 Church services. My heart bleeds….
Nice work if you can get it. ( But you can’t. Unless you emerge from a magic Windsor vagina.)
On the other hand when they sit on their arse being tended to by a litany of butlers and servants, nobody complains. Or reports.
5) Do you think rich aristocrats should be allowed to abuse public funds ?
1) They’re unreformed snobs. You are supposed to sycophantically BOW or CURTSEY when you meet these thick dullards. I mean, c’mon people, show some self respect. Brits strut about claiming they take No-shit from anyone yet grovel and tug their forelock when faced with Prince Andrew’s beefy visage ? If your inner serf can’t help it and you do want to bow – be consistent, and bow to every posh rich aristocrat you meet. If you can’t grovel in person, and you want to write to the queen – the official website recommends you sign off with ‘I have the honour to be, Madam, Your Majesty’s humble and obedient servant’.
Wiggo shows what a Rebel He Is, by, er…kneeling and bowing at the Establishment Petting Zoo
2) They’re EXPENSIVE and our funds are used to keep them in pampered luxury. Of course the BBC will trot out the old Buckingham Palace bollocks about ONLY £36 million a year ( even that – for ONE FAMILY !) equating it with costing a few pennies per ‘umble serf per week. This is deeply disingenuous, but of course, they face no scrutiny. Other European monarchy’s cost much less. Republic ( yes, you should join ) estimate that the true cost to taxpayer- including security, and royal visits is at least 9 TIMES that at nearly £300m. And for this, they get servants to squeeze toothpaste onto their toothbrush
3) They’re EMBARRASSINGLY CRAP AT THEIR “JOB”. So basically, their job is to nod and smile and be pleasant – how come the queen is such a sour faced trout every-time she appears ? Of course BBC multi-cam directors don’t often cut to her dour dish, but occasionally a revealing shot slips through and she often looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp. I mean, fair enough, if I was watching a sycophantic sex offender singing a crap song, I too might be bored, but Liz, for fucks sake, it’s your job to at least look like you’re enjoying sitting on your arse in the finest seat at your party / the Olympic opening ceremony / new year at the millennium dome. We only catch a glimpse of the Crown Frown inadvertently on live TV spectacles, and the press only print pics of beaming Betty. As for royal diplomacy, well, Charles just compared Putin to Hitler, and if you’re looking at them as role models, then there’s Prince Andrew, who’s repulsive paedophile friend flew a vulnerable teenage girl across the world for a private meeting with Andrew. Crap at events, crap role models. That only leaves waving. They can wave from luxury limos, I’ll give them that.
4) They’re Naff. I mean some tolerate them as – supposedly – They Bring In The Tourists. This is highly dubious in any case, but my point is… just look at them – do you want the UK being defined globally by a sycophantic culture
of deference to some corn-beef cheeked inbred toffs ? Do intelligent England fans not cringe at every international where they got to sing about ‘send her victorious / happy and glorious / long to reign over us’ ? If you’re not cringing already, here’s an American giving the whole thing a kicking….
5) They Cement the 1% – repeat after me – “the thickest, laziest, dumbest royal will be given more influence and respect than the smartest most hardworking person I know…”. You and I can never be royal ( cue ), and They can never be sacked. They are at the top of the class pyramid. They get promoted in the military. They cheat at school. They secretly think people should not try to rise above their station. And sadly, lots of feeble minded forelock tuggers think This Is The Natural Order Of Things. The whole ‘tradition’ argument, their enormous wealth, and the ridiculous idea that we must automatically respect them acts as a useful fig leaf for a society where the richest are not challenged nor asked to redistribute.
6) It’s Cruel – a tiny bit of sympathy for them here – they’re born into a feudal freakshow. That wee baby George has almost no say in his future – his course in life is to be a Windsor. The boy who’s born to be king, is cursed. Any parent ( with the amount of money William & Kate have) worth their salt would up and leave.
7) This photograph
Please share this article were ‘soft monarchists’ can read it. The Windsors get effusive praise almost every day from every newspaper, and nobody makes the argument against their duffness. We need to rattle the golden cages….